1 . Introduction
The MINI HDMI to HDMI Audio Extractor add an additional analog
stereo audio output on the basis of the HDMI signal transmission.
The analog stereo audio signal can be easily connected to the
earphones or audio power amplifier.
2 . Features
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
- Low power, No power adaptor.
- HDMI is compliant with HDMI1.3.
- High bandwidth capability support up to 1920x1080@60Hz.
- Support 3D Video
3 . Package Content
|Input Ports||1x HDMI|
|Output port||1xHDMI ,1x3.5mmPhoneJack|
|Dimensions (mm)||66(D) x55(W) x20(H)|
|HDMI Input/output Resolution|
480i/60Hz, 480p/60Hz, 576i/60Hz, 576p/60Hz,
5 . Panel Description
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the
signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
Back Panel: Top Panel: Front Panel
6 . Connection Diagram
- Connect a source such as Blu-Ray Player, game console, A/V
Receiver, Cable or Satellite Receiver, etc. to the Converter HDMI
- Connect a display such as TV or Projector to the HDMI output on the
- Connect a headphone or audio amplifier to the audio output on the
- Power on the device and display.
Attention: The converter is a low-power product,it can work normally in most
condition. But when the source power is insufficient or hdmi input
resolution is too high(eg,1080p60),the converter may work in
abnormal condition, the display picture maybe flicker,In this
condition, please connect by USB cable from the mini USB port of
the converter to a display equipment USB port for Power in.