HDMI Switcher box 4 by 1 HDMI Switcher with ARC Supports CEC bypass
on HDMI out
1 . Introduction
This is a high performance HDMI Switcher with three/four HDMI
inputs & one output HDMI Switcher, the HDMI Switcher provides
an S/PDIF link and earphone to output the HDMI source audio.the
S/PDIF link support Audio Return Channel (ARC) from a compaitble
ARC TV following the HDMI v1.4 specification.
2 . Features
1. Supports multiplexed HDMI 4-input and 1-output
2. The output port supporting Audio Return Channel (ARC)
3. HDMI v1.4 supports:- 4Kx2K@30Hz-Audio Return Channel (ARC)- -3D
4. Deep Color support 36/30/24-bit
5. Audio EDID select fuction.
6. Supports CEC bypass on HDMI out
7. Support digital audio format ,DTS-HD/Dolby-True
8. Super wideband IR control system, IR transport channel can be
forward or backward.
3 . Package
|5V/1A DC power adaptor||1pcs|
|38KHz IR Receiver||1pcs|
|Video Bandwidth||300MHz / 10.2 Gbps|
|Input Ports||3 /4 × HDMI ( Female type )|
|Output Ports||1 x HDMI (Female type)|
|Output Resolution||480i ~1080p50/60, 4Kx2K@24/30, VGA~UXGA|
|HDMI Cable In||1080p/12bits (15m)|
|HDMI Cable Out||1080p/12bits (15m)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
±8 kV (air-gap discharge)
±4 kV (contact discharge)
|Power Supply||5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||82 mm (W) × 190 mm (D) × 26 mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C~40 °C/ 32 °F~104 °F|
|Storage Temperature||−20 °C ~ 60 °C/−4 °F ~140 °F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||1 . 5 W|
5 . Remote Control
1. Input source select botton,the panel LED will indicate the input
source status .
2. Audio EDID select botton,the panel LED will indicate the select
2.0CH: the switcher will modify the HDMI audio part EDID for support
2.0CH to source.
5.1CH: the switcher will modify the HDMI audio part EDID for support
5.1CH to source.
7.1CH: the switcher will modify the HDMI audio part EDID for support
7.1CH to source.
AUTO: the switcher will copy the sink EDID to source.
ARC: open/close the ARC fuction.
3. No fuction
- Connect and Operate
Connect the signal sources such as Blu-Ray Player, Play Station 3,
audio/video receiver, satellite receivers and computers equipped
with HDMI output interfaces with a short high-speed HDMI cable to
the HDMI Switcher inputs.
Connect the HDMI output from the HDMI Switcher to a high-definition
display device such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP and HD projectors with HDMI
input interfaces. Use high-speed HDMI cables that are recommended
for the distances that are required for each connection.
The Switcher is powered by an external power supply which is
included. Connect power first to the source, then to the Switcher
and then to HD TV or projector.
The input source can be controlled from the display. This is
accomplished by using an optional IR Receiver pigtail pointing away
from the display(s), which can be connected with the optional HDMI
IR Adapter , and inserted between the HDMI cable connector and the
display with the toggle switcher at the “IR” position. The IR
Transmitter pigtail is then connected to the switcher and pointed
to the source(s). The switcher also have the capability of being
controlled via Remote control.
- ON/OFF: Power on/off switch.
2. POWER LED: This red LED illuminate when the device is connected with power
3. IN1,2,3,4 LED: These red LED illuminate when the output select to the
4. OUT LED: This red LED illuminate when the HDMI output plug to HDTV.
5. 2.0,5.1,7.1 LED: These red LED illuminate when the audio EDID select to
6. ARC LED: This red LED illuminate when the ARC fuction open.
7. IR : Remote control receiver,the 3.5mm phone for HDMI switcher IR
- INPUT BUTTON:Press this button to select the input source.
- EDID BUTTON: Press this button to select the 2.0CH,5.1CH,7.1CH,Auto audio EDID
- ARC BUTTON:Press this button to open or close the ARC fuction.
ARC fuciton : If you need use ARC,your HDTV must support this fuction, When
you open the ARC fuciton,the Toslink of the Switcher will output
the HDTV current display content audio. Otherwise will output the
Switcher input source audio.
- RST BUTTON: Press this button the switcher will reset to factory state(INPUT1, Auto EDID MODE,ARC FUCTION CLOSED)
- Input Source: These slot is where you connect the HDMI or Display Port source
output from DVD, PS3,Set-top Box and Note Book.
- OUTPUT: This slot is where you connect the HDTV or monitor with HDMI cable
for input source display.
- Toslink OUT: This slot is where you connect to the amplifier with optical fiber
- Stereo OUT: This slot is where you connect to the speaker with 3.5mm earphone
cable. The audio support LPCM only,When HDMI input is compress
audio format(Dolby,DTS,DTS-HD,etc),the stereo audio out will mute.
- DC 5V: Plug the 5V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor
to AC wall outlet.
6 . Connection Diagram